Unlike many other brokers or intermediaries, Mantra Capital has a management team with over 50 years of experience in working for Banks within their Commercial & Corporate teams at senior and executive levels.
Our lenders have been trained in writing trading business credit papers and lending money directly. The only difference between us and bankers is that we are independent and open to a wider market, allowing for sharper deals, critically working for you not the Bank!
Upon engagement, as part of the Mantra Capital experience, our in-house bankers will:
- Meet with the key stakeholders of the business and take time out to understand the trading cycle;
- Assess the key financial and non-financial risks
- Put together a formal sighting paper covering off all of the key aspects of the business and transaction that will be fit for presentation to a credit underwriter directly;
- Within that formal sighting paper, we have stressed the viability of the business and the robustness of the financials, often building our own financial model that is presented to banks;
- Undertake sector analysis and liaise with professional experts;
- Know about any other deals that have taken place within that sector for comparable evidence to strengthen the case; Prepare and put together a full pack of enclosures that the Bank will want to see
We have successfully arranged funding for businesses that have tangible security or purely on the cash-flow of the business.
We have helped entrepreneurs from within a wide range of different industries and sectors, including but not restricted to:
- Primary Healthcare including Doctors, GP’s and Vets
- Pharmacy – retail and wholesale
- Care Homes – trading and developments
- Niche Financial Services (e.g.) Factoring / Invoice Discounting, Specialist FX Broking
- Serviced Apartments
- Sound Engineering